Type of Business : Internet Service
Company : JOB KOREA USA, INC.
Job Korea USA, Inc. is the #1 Asian Job Posting Website in the U.S. Currently Serving Fortune 500 companies to hire qualified bilingual Asians in the U.S. We are currently looking for a team of hard working individuals that can contribute growth to our huge expanding market.
Marketing and Event Intern
We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask efficiently and work comfortably in a dead-line driven environment. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is flexible, and can adapt quickly to changing goals and objectives. You must be highly organized and able to work independently while contributing to the goals of a team. Above all, the candidate must be able to follow instructions and thrive in a start-up environment.
- Make outreach calls to potential business partners and maintain relationship with current business clientele by proactively resolving their needs
- Drive strategic development of the company through contribution of creative ideas and projects
- Conduct simple market research
- Coordinates sponsorships per the hiring fair booth, marketing material, media participation to generate maximum revenue and exposure
- Establish / maintain clear communication with HR Managers / HRDirector / State Officials / Politicians
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bilingual in Korean/ English
- Comfortable with using the phone and possess excellent phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Ability to follow instructions, meet deadlines, and take initiatives
- Organized and punctual with client follow up (MS Excel)
To Apply, Please click on the “Apply by Email” button below to be considered immediately!