Type of Business : No Details Found.
Address : No Details Found.
Company : [KOTRA] OAK FORT
Since our inception in 2010, OAK FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
1. WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
As the Warehouse Associate, you will be assisting in all warehouse duties and responsibilities including but not limited to picking orders, shipping and receiving.
Assist in picking and counting for sales orders, inventory transfer and replenishment for all store locations
Receive new product shipments
Assist with prepare all outgoing shipment for inter-company transfers
Assist in the delivery inventory replenishment to all local store locations when required
Load and unload merchandise
Participate in inventory/cycle count
Identify and implement best practices
Perform other assigned duties.
Ability to lift up and move 50 lbs.
Previous background in a warehouse distribution environment
Experience with NetSuite, MS word and MS excel experience is desired
Strong ability to organize, prioritize and plan
Creative, strategic and forward thinker
Demonstrated ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation
Strong computer skills
Valid class 5 drivers license with 5 or more years' experience in driving with a clean record is an asset
Experience operating a 4×4 cargo van is an asset.
2. WAREHOUSE MANAGER
The Warehouse Manager is primarily responsible for leading managing the warehouse and the warehouse team.
- Lead and work together with Warehouse Supervisor and Associates to perform all warehouse duties;
- Oversee and supervise internal transfer/distribution and ensure products are delivered on a timely basis;
- Ensure delivery methods are cost efficient while meeting delivery schedules through vendor management, cost reduction and cost maintenance;
- Ensure inventory/cycle count are conducted according to the defined schedule to ensure inventory quantities are correct and to prevent variance in inventory quantities;
- Ensure all warehouse equipment are functioning properly and report any warehouse deficiencies and inventory variance;
- Analyze inventory history, trends and other business requirements to identify opportunities to optimize inventory levels;
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Completion of post secondary education or equivalent experience
- Additional related facility management training preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of all warehouse procedures
- Three or more years of related experience, with at least one or more years of supervisory experience
- Experience in the retail industry is an asset
- Excellent leadership abilities with the ability to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Google apps
- Meet minimum sales requirements based on district corporate goals
- Provide exemplary client experience by executing OAK FORT Sales Culture
- Evaluate store teams’ KPIs to assess ability to build and manage client relationships through client database recording
- Be a brand ambassador by keeping up with new arrivals, product knowledge, and wearing current merchandise
- Provide industry knowledge through awareness of products and prices in the market
- Drive sales through OAK FORT eCommerce purchases and social media platforms
- Be aware of competitors social marketing initiatives and how that affects customer experience
- Maximize sales during special events and customer services
- Ensure store teams process cash desk operations with engagement, efficiency, and accuracy
- Coach management teams how to respond and appropriately resolve customer complaints and service opportunities
- Source and hire top candidates to build high performing management teams
- Build our team by welcoming new employees and onboarding new managers
- Build and maintain relationships with store teams, peers, and relevant partners
- Train and develop high performing Store Managers to maximize productivity
- Provide timely feedback and training to management teams
- Provide coaching, feedback, and validation of Store Manager’s performance through formal and informal evaluations
- Inspire and motivate teams through demonstrating leadership qualities
- Provide coaching, feedback, and validation of store teams’ ability to execute
- OAK FORT Sales Culture
- Initiate and communicate team objectives and updates with Store Managers and corporate partners
- Partner with senior Retail Department to evaluate and dismiss underperforming management
- Provide coaching to Store Managers on how to evaluate and dismiss underperforming staff
- Support internal growth by partnering with senior Retail Department to promote high performing Management and Leadership teams
- Demonstrate ability to secure and retain top performing staff within the district
- Recognize top performing staff by partnering with senior Retail Department to provide compensation to fairly reward talent
- Empower Store Manager’s business skills to further develop business acumen
- Host staff meetings as necessary and participate in monthly District Manager’s meetings
- Participate in the training and execution of floor management
- Develop Store Manager’s stock management skills to ensure the right quantity of stock is in the right place at the right time
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Department to ensure stores maintain proper presentation of merchandise in accordance to corporate directives
- Communicate inventory and stock management needs for stores to Product Department
- Ensure store teams shipping and receiving of product is accurate and efficient
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of physical stores to create safe and comfortable shopping experiences
- Adhere to loss prevention policies to prevent external and internal theft
- Educate store teams and support development of loss prevention policies
- Ensure Store Manager’s create weekly schedules to maximize sales, eliminate wastage, and ensure the right quality and calibre of staff are working
- Support with new store openings and closures with primary focus on training and staffing
- Provide insight to Head Office of expansion plans in existing and new markets
- Contribute ideas to developing new processes and frameworks to improve store organization and efficiency
- Ensure Store Manager’s are upholding organizational standards of physical store and reference binders