Type of Business : No Details Found.
Address : No Details Found.
Company : [KOTRA] Bankcard
LMS Training Coordinator
Responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks required to maintain the Learning
Management System for Bankcard Services (BCS).
Essential LMS Functions:
– Maintains LMS and provides Operations Support (issuing, maintaining, archiving
user accounts) for all Bankcard Services users.
– Provides training and coordinates training sessions.
– Performs regular and timely system and user updates by collaborating with
– Provides end-user support (application support, e-learning, training support
requests, and other areas as requested), escalating when appropriate.
– Assigns learners to LMS courses and/or curriculums as requested by manager or
based on position.
– Captures live training events (non-EPIC)
– Works with TalentLMS to remain current on LMS specifications and performs
system updates as required
– Communicates updates and changes to all entities as directed
– Produces reports as requested (for example, reports demonstrating that training
has been completed for audit purposes).
– Works with course developers to ensure e-learning program compatibility with
the Learning Management System
– Create e-learning courses as requested; perform content updates
– Proofs all content prior to loading
– Generates course catalogs, distributes as requested
– Coordinates meetings and conference calls as requested
Essential Training Functions:
– Coordinates all company training schedules and programs
– Administration task for training documentation
– Updating all training records and preparing all training documents and materials
– Track progress of trainees and report any issue(s)
– Assist developing and designing training and procedure manuals, guides and
– Coordinates training classes/seminars
– Making training video clips
– Editing training video
– Filming training session
– Making power point slides for training
Some college required, Bachelor's Degree preferred in field of Training,
Education, HR, Filming
Superior knowledge of/extensive experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in
Excel and PowerPoint. Able to demonstrate high level skills and knowledge with
Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) (TalentLMS)
Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in using eLearning software
Experience and skill in managing data electronically such as creating and
generating reports using databases
Able to learn new software programs without much direction (has an intuitive
sense of how things "work" in a database).
Familiarity with adult learning principles and instructional design processes
Knowledge of training curriculum development preferred
Very strong attention to detail
Seeks to improve processes and change things for the better.
Superior communication and client service skills with a diverse audience.
Effectively manages multiple projects
Effective organizational and time management skills
Strong customer service orientation
High level of curiosity and learning agility
1 year experience of Video Editing using software: Adobe Premiere,
AVS4YOU, Camtasia, Adobe After Effect
Demonstrate video editing ability with strong portfolio
Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and composting
Creative mind and storytelling skills
Group Medical Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holiday, Accrued Paid Vacation,
Marriage Paid Vacation, Bereavement Paid Leave, 401(k) and Life Insurance.