Type of Business : No Details Found.
Address : No Details Found.
Company : [KOTRA] CHA Fertility Clinic
- Since 2001, CHA Fertility Center Los Angeles (CFC LA) has helped fulfill the dreams of over 10,000 aspiring parents from Southern California and beyond in over 22 countries using the latest in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/PGS), and embryo and egg freezing (oocyte cryopreservation).
- Coordinate infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patients and physician
- Routine office nursing requirements as well as specialty based roles.
- Perform routine examinations, procedures, phlebotomy and administer medications
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- Patient education on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures.
- Maintain patient charting, testing and flow sheets
- Assist physician with sonograms, in-office hysteroscopy, saline infused sonograms, intrauterine inseminations(IUI), Oocyte retrievals, embryo transfers, and pre and post op care
- Manage all medical supplies and medications for operating room and recovery room
- Manage Per-diem RN rotation
- Prepare/ manage all documents for accreditation
- Requires Active California State RN license
- Must be bilingual in Korean/English
- Nursing or equivalent degree preferred, but not required.
- 1 year of women's health-related clinical experience preferred, but not required.
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits include a competitive compensation, 401K, Health/Dental Insurance, paid vacation & holidays.