Type of Business : No Details Found.
Address : No Details Found.
Company : [KOTRA] CHA Health Systems,Inc
Staff Accountant will be responsible for various accounting duties inclusive of accounts payable,
maintenance of accounting ledgers, preparation of various ad hoc reports, and various
- Accounts Payable; prepare payments by recording expenses to G/L accounts
- Generate sales invoices & post customers payments reconciling any discrepancies
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records & reconciling accounts
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll & payroll taxes
- Process month-end closing; prepare accrual schedule, period-end journal entries & bank reconciliations etc.
- Maintain 1099 & prepare annual survey reports
- Prepare daily cash report & various ad hoc reports
- Various administration duties as needed
- 1 – 2 years of experience in accounting preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks required
- Detail oriented, analytical skills, and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize
- Proficient in applications software with intermediate knowledge of Excel and Financial /Accounting Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in Accounting or Finance
- Bilingual,(Korean & English) required
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
**Deadline for the K-Move Job Fair priority registration is September 30th. Late applications can only attend the fair with walk-in**